Jeera – 1 tsp
Cardamom pods – 4 to 5
Chicken – 1/2 kg
Red capsicum- 1/2 chopped in big pieces
Yogurt- 1 tbsp
Onion – 1 no, sliced
Green chilli – 4 to 5 no cut into halves lamba re half kariba
Lal Mirch – 1 tbsp
Garam masala – 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Firstly grind the yogurt, red capsicum and cardamom pods, keep it aside.
- Take a Kadhai, add some oil.
- Heat it for a min, add jeera and green chilli, fry it for sometime.
4. Add sliced onions, fry them.
5. Add the chicken, fry until it’s half cooked. Then add Lal Mirch and garam masala.
6. Evenly coat the masala cook for some more time, you can cover the pan and cook it in low flame. Add salt. Sauté for a min.
7. Now add the grind wala masala cook until masala is done and coat it with chicken.
8. Add chopped coriander leaves then sauté it. Cook for another 2 mins.
9.Then add a piece of butter. Cook until butter is melted.
Now your chicken rogan josh is ready.